Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Button UP!!!

Don't you just love it when you buy a piece of clothing and it makes you instantly happy? I love that feeling! It doesn't happen to often for me when I'm shopping. Recently, on a whim I went to a different Bloomingdale's then I normally go to. Not only did this particular location have my favorite brand Peace Love World, but they also had Rails. I never heard of Rails, but I said, let me give it a try. I love a good button down!!! I feel like it is a classic piece that can be dressed up or down and also transition from day to night. I usually reach for plaid button downs that include pink, just my preference.

I cannot stop raving about the fit of my new Rails button down. In addition to the amazing fit, it is so soft! It literally feels like pajamas. Ya know how some button downs are stiff and just look stiff and heavy on? Not Rails. They have achieved that effortless cool laid back vibe perfectly.

Here is a picture on how I styled mine. Click here to check out Rails.

I have the Kendra style.