Monday, July 14, 2014

The 5 Minute look

Those days when you wakeup late or just have no energy at all are the ones that make getting ready that much more difficult! Recently, I have been so uninspired makeup wise that I don't want to get ready. As you know, I am the kind of person that has to always look presentable. These are my go to items when I don't want to put any effort into getting ready.

Some concealer where it is needed, blush for the glow, contour a smidge so that my face doesn't look as round, black eyeliner on the water line and tight line and then a few coats of mascara!

This look makes me feel like I have something on, but without much effort!

Better Than Sex Mascara Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion Anastaia Contour Kit
Mac Cheeky Bronze Nars  Ita Brush Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer