Friday, June 6, 2014

The Short of It

When it comes to shorts I have a bit of an obsession. I am very particular about my denim shorts however. They need to have just the right amount of distressing. I had this fabulous pair of Joe's shorts when I was a fatty, and now they completely fall down even when they are buttoned. I cannot get rid of them, but getting them taken in just won't be the same. I am constantly on the hunt for a pair of shorts that I love just as much as those Joe's. I think I may have found a runner up this year.

I am that girl that wear shorts at the most ridiculous time of the year. For New Year's Eve with the girls, I rocked sequin shorts. For my birthday at the end of March, I rocked leather shorts. That's just me.

I like my denim shorts to be a little bit roomier in the leg, but not total boyfriend style. I also like them ripped!!! I also like them to be a DECENT length, (not Bermuda's) otherwise, your butt is totally on display! no bueno!!

These are some current styles that I love.













Let me know if you have found any other awesome shorts!