Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Romping Around

I always love a good romper! I much rather wear a romper in the heat of the summer instead of a maxi. I just wish they had snaps between your legs like the ones for babies do, so that when nature calls it is easier.

I am a little fussy when it comes to rompers. *shocker!!* I have a long torso, so sometimes the actual romper won't be long enough. Sounds silly, but its true. Also, what is the deal with long sleeve rompers? Don't get me wrong, I love shorts and a long sleeve T, but I don't want my onsie to be long sleeved. I can't pull them off, but they look cute on other people.

I love to layer on the necklaces or bracelets, throw on wedges and rock a good romper for a night out on the town. They are also good if you are just running out. Simple and easy!

These are some pieces that I love!!! You can dress them up or down, and are all easy!





Lulu's  



What are some rompers that you are loving or are you not a fan of the adult onsie?