Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Military style

I am a sucker for anything Military style related. Camo, Military green and Olive....check! They are all in my closet! I recently purchased a new military vest and I'm already thinking of all the fabulous ways I can wear it and transition it from season to season.

Do you have a favorite item or style?


I love to layer with a Denim shirt like this!

I wore my vest mostly like this during the winter.

I love the shorts and the graphic tee underneath


I love everything about this

Mixing a graphic tee and the military jacket is so chic

 Lots of layers, but a perfect winter look

Lots of layers, but it works and looks effortless casual

I have a chevron necklace just like this! This will most likely be my fall uniform.

All images via Pintrest



Follow my blog with Bloglovin