Monday, June 30, 2014

Be Prepared

I am always that girl who will run to the post office down the street or to the food store dressed. You won't ever find me with my glasses on, hair up and in sweats. Maybe a hoodie, a fashionable one though with jeans. If I go out looking a mess, I will inevitably run into multiple people I know. Therefore, I am always ready when I go out to see whom ever I come across.

This was my lunch outfit...a little over the top...maybe? But it is better to be prepared for anything that comes your way.

I love this tank with the added beading, but I of course needed to accessorize! 

Since I purchased this chevron necklace, it is so easy and adds a little something extra to outfits

 I love to stack these bracelets! The bigger the arm party, the better! 

Leather shorts (old) similar: Nordstrom Tank (I'm not sure) Necklace: Chevron necklace  Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties  Ring: Bauble Bar  Wedges (old) similar: Kate Spade Ralph Lauren 


do you have any accessories that you love?