Sunday, January 5, 2014

Makeup Faves of 13

I wanted to share some makeup favorites of 2013. These are items that for me were a staple in my makeup stash, and once they were empty I hightailed my ass to the store to get a replacement!


From top to bottom:
Mac Graphblack eyeliner
Mac paint pot in Painterly (use as a base)
Too Faced Better than Sex mascara
La Vanilla Deoderant (comes in a few scents)
Mac's Lightful system (cream, serum, toner and cleanser)
Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer
Mac BB cream in the tube
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
Beauty Blender

Mac Graphblack eyeliner I use everyday in my water line and it stays ALL DAY! 

Mac paint pot in Painterly, I use this as a base for my eyeshadows, putting it on all the way up to my brow. Not only does it keep my shadow on all day, stops it from creasing, but it also makes the shadow color more intense. LOVE!

Better Than Sex mascara is seriously my Holy Grail mascara. I no longer need to curl my lashes, they stay curled, and separated and voluminous all day!!! 

Mac's whole Lightful System seriously CHANGED MY LIFE!!! I can now go out of the house without anything on my skin. Before starting this regime, I had such redness in my skin it was unbearable, now not only is my complexion more even, it glows!!!

Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer is a concealer I use under my eyes and in spots, it is so smooth and looks so nice on the skin, I cannot stop raving about it! 

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment I put this on twice a day and my lips are as smooth as ever! 

Mac BB in the tube I like this better for me than the compact which I also own, but I think the tube looks more like real skin and just sits nicer. Maybe the compact is better if you have oily skin? Mac's BB is one that has more coverage than most BB's FYI. 

and the Beauty Blender….well if you don't have one by now, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?