Sunday, October 6, 2013

Favorite Apps!

As you may or may not know, I am a picture WHORE!  It is not uncommon for someone in the group I am out with to make a face or say something when I take out the camera AGAIN!! Take last night for example, my cousin got married. My cousins came up from Florida, one flew in from Colorado, we never get to spend time together anymore, not all of them came to the reunion, so its been a long time! Needless to say, I heard it again last night...ugh more pictures?! Yes guys, shut you're trap and smile! There are worse problems to have!

Because I have a love for pictures, no joke I have a whole page on my iphone that is just picture apps.

Some of my favorites are:

Pic Fx - great app for changing the effects of the photos

Picstitch - typical collage app

Beautiful Mess - I don't think it is very user friendly

Photogene2 - This app has a shit ton of features and is a bit confusing at first, but then you get the hang of things.

Camerabag - similar to Pic Fx, but not as cool

InstaBokeh - this app adds different shapes of colors to your pictures

Color Blast!  - This app is where you can make the photo black and white and just highlight one item in color