Sunday, August 18, 2013

July 4 update

I just realized that I caught you up to speed in my life, however I never updated you on my July 4th antics. Really Jessica! LAME

A few friends and I, the usual suspects went to Hoboken which is on the Hudson River, but the Jersey side. We saw the Macy's NYC fireworks without having to trek into the city and fight the tunnel traffic and parking and mayhem.

We also stayed overnight at a hotel which made the night that more EPIC!

There were a few bets involved in the night...see when I go out, I tend ok, scratch that I am a BITCH that is right capital letters are necessary. If I don't want to talk to you random dude, I won't and don't touch me! So my friend dared me to hug a random guy, but of course they had to select the lucky individual. 


It was definitely a night for the books!