Sunday, July 21, 2013

Obsessions!


Kate Moss for Rimmel in 113 Its the best drugstore lipstick I've gotten...its super creamy and lasts awhile! Love the color too! 

Mac Angel's Kiss is a color I have been waiting MONTHS for! This color is sold out online already and this collection is available in only select pro stores. 

Starbuck's Cotton Candy Frappaccino this is from Starbuck's secret menu, and super yummy and how fun is this color! You can walk into any starbucks and order this drink. Most likely they will know how to make it, but here is the recipe: 
It’s a vanilla bean frappuccino with a pump of raspberry syrup for a tall, 1.5 pumps for a grande or 2 pumps for a venti.

Mac Lightful Marine Bright Forumla Moisture Creme now I honestly think this product deserves its own post it is THAT amazing! This creme brightens your skins and calms redness like NO OTHER! I always had very red skin, to the point where I could not go out without face makeup on, but after using this creme just once, the redness is now GONE!!!! It is only available in Mac stores now, but I have heard it will be coming to counters soon. 

Reef Sandals....I have high arches and these are so super comfy, I live in them, wish they were a little more girlie, but at least they are pink! They even have a hidden bottle opener on the bottom! 


I apologize for the absence, but right after my amazing fourth of July which I still need to share, I got super sick! I still have an ear infection from then, but at least now I am able to function!