Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Faves


These are a few of my favorite items for June! 

1. FitbitFlex I am obsessed with this! This bracelet tracks your steps, calories burned, activity, sleeping, and wirelessly syncs to your computer and app on your phone!

2. Shea Moisture African Black Soap This is a miracle worker, and it lasts a long time! I like how clean it leaves my skin feeling with no yucky smell!

3. Purple Eyeliner!! My new obsession!! The Revlon Purple Reign  has a brightener on one side and the other end is the color. The Sonia Kashuk Purple Passion one is a more intense purple that stayed on longer for me.

4. Covergirl Clump Crusher This mascara is my current holy grail! I usually HATE plastic bushes, but this one I love and it really does separate and remove clumps! WINNER!

5. MAC Saint Germain This is the perfect Barbie Pink. I love this color! It looks great alone or with a gloss over it. It is also a longer wearing shade. I wear a nude lipliner with it.

6. Reload I linked you to the youtube video. I am seriously obsessed with this song!! I loved Swedish House Mafia, and was upset when they broke up, but they are killing it on their own! This is the real music video for the song, so after 20 seconds or so of them talking, the song starts. This is a prime example of Sebastian doing his thing!! Great workout song too!

7. Out the Door topcoat This is seriously the best topcoat, and its super cheap! I think it was $4 at Harmon. It dries super fast and leaves a super shiny coat for days!