Friday, May 17, 2013

Tag....you're it!

So here I am on the lovely Friday afternoon catching up on some blog reading, and I click on my lovely friend Pam's blog. As I am scrolling along I see that she has done a post where she tagged some people, and I am one of the lucky ones so here goes!!


Questions:

                          1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
2. How would you classify your style?
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
4. Where do you find the best deals?
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
11. Who is your fashion icon?



1. Would I consider myself a shopaholic...DUH! Absolutely, When am I not shopping?! How can I turn this into a job? Suggestions welcome!!!

2. My style...well this is a question that I absolutely struggle with every time I am asked. I think it totally depends on your mood. One day I can be edgy with a leather vest, wedge sneakers and stud bracelets, and the next I could be in flared jeans wedges and an off the shoulder top. I love anything pink and girlie! I think my under lying motto is comfort. I also love the look that you threw something on, but look super cute. For me that effortless style usually takes a lot of time. One thing I do not like is floral patterns. 

3. Bloomies! My Bloomies in the mall in my town isn't the best, but I always find something! 

4. I prob find the best deals online and small boutiques that no one has heard of like spool 72, shop hopes, the red dress, the blue door, and lulus. 

5. I don't have one favorite omg I love them designer! I mean for bags, I LOVE Louis, but clothing, not really. 

6. I do not have a go to shopping outfit. Anything can work for shopping, I just don't always wear practical shoes. 

7. Nail Polish! Readers, don't you know me by now? I mean since Pam said I couldn't use makeup, nail polish would be my number 2. 

8. My one staple clothing, and queue the laughing would have to be the Guys Hanes pack of white tanks. I wear them under EVERYTHING!!! To the gym, under hoodies, seriously I must have 25, they are my go to! yeah so what, they are cut a little to in on the sides, but I never wear them alone, so no one knows! Well now you do. 

9. This is a tough one! The trend I hope that stays around would have to be wedge sneakers because they are just so practical and they look effortless. It seriously looks like you are wearing sneakers! I was one of the first people to get them prob this time last year. I need a new pair, or 4! 

10. I can't say there is anything that I loved that isn't in style anymore. And if there is, and I still love it, I don't care, I still rock it! There are no rules in fashion! 

11. My fashion icon, well I don't have one. I love a bunch of people's style. Right now I am loving Courtney Kerr's Style and I read her blog. I cannot wait for her show on Bravo to premier to drool over her outfits. 

Thank you Pam at Yes, it is Kevin for tagging me! Love ya girlie! 


I would love for some of my readers to do this!  If you do participate, leave your link in the comments so I can read about you!