Friday, May 10, 2013

Last weekend!

Hi guys! Stressful week for me! I have been doing a major overhaul of my eating, its insane, so I'm def focused there! I also lost someone that I was close with last week, so I was busy with shiva and that stuff. Anyway, last Saturday I participated in the Revlon Run/Walk, this was the 10th year that I participated. My mom and I spent the day in the city, and we had a blast along the way doing a bunch of things, just winging it, thats always the best way! Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Friday!


The starting line...


When the walk starts, confetti goes off, it gets every where! 








Action shot! 


Look at all of that! 


You walk, and it just rains confetti!!!


Finish line! Woo Hoo! 


Since we walked, not a bad time...


Central park where we ended


The boathouse, reminds me of 27 Dresses


Have you ever seen the sailboats in the lake at Central Park?


How gorg are these flowers?


We had lunch at Sarabeth's....AMAZING! 


Almond Crusted French Toast, yum! 


Then off to the American Girl Store, can you believe, in the bathroom, they have doll holders?! This store is a MUST SEE! 


 Saw this on the sidewalk outside the ABC studios. 


On the way to the car, we stopped at Georgetown Cupcake which is the bakery on the TLC show DC Cupcakes. I got a salted caramel cupcake and boy was it amazing, and the icing wasn't too sweet!