Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's in my makeup bag??

I know I talk often about makeup and the different products I am currently obsessed with, but I have never given you a peak into my makeup bag...until now! Have I ever even shown you my makeup stash like my drawers? I think maybe once I did....I went into the archives and searched and searched and finally found a post where I showed you my makeup stash (at the time). However, that post needs some serious updating!!! I have so much new stuff that is missing, that just needs to be shared! Here is the link if you want to see some of what I have.

Anyway on to the bag!

I guess it could function better, and I could have better products in it, but I don't oh well!


I use this as my makeup bag, and its perfect when going out on the town on a whim, you can use this and leave the big bag in the car! 

LIP JUNKIE! 

Laura Mercier in 2, Mac Select Moisture Cover in NW 20 and Benefit Fake Up in Light

Blistex 5 star Lip Protection, Mac Technakohl liner in Graphblack, and Mac Prep and Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer in Neutralize



^ Names of the above are below v



^ Names of the above are below v

Revlon Lip Butters in Creamsicle and Cupcake

 I keep my Bloomies yogurt card in my makeup bag so I always have it!