Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smells yummy!

I have a slight obsession.....addiction.....well I don't know what you want to call it, but I am in love with Bath and Body Works candles! Yankee candle has nothing on them!

When I find a scent I love, I purchase everything that comes in that particular scent. Currently I am loving Caribbean Escape! I have the candle and the car freshener because sadly that is all it comes in. DISLIKE!


If you sign up for their emails, they will constantly send you what promotions are going on. Right now, the larger 3 wick candles are 2 for $22 which is an awesome deal considering 1 is normally $20!

I don't know if you are like me, but every time it is one of my friends birthdays off to the liquor store I go. Well, Bath and Body Works has a fabulous candle line that is dedicated for us boozers!