Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes Fashion Recap

Tonight kicked off Award's Season in Hollywood, and the stars definitely did not disappoint! So many trends were seen on the red carpet this year. Below are some of my favorite looks. 


I adore these dresses! The beading and the tulle, with the peek-a-boo's of skin. Sheer overlays with embellishment like Kerry and Mayim are a hot trend! 


My hands down FAVORITE this year was Julianne Hough! Even though her hair hand a punk edge, I think it worked. I love the shape of the dress and the cascading jewels!! 
 

Gray was a big trend this year. I love the embellishment on these looks. I just wish Thandie would have worn a longer dress, but I enjoyed the pink shoes.



                                         
Pastel colors are always hot for spring! 


These ladies nailed the color, so on trend right now, but Lena's so beyond uncomfortable, you can see it in her posture. 

 Nude and light colors were seen all over the Red Carpet this year. I love the mermaid styles with tulle.
 



My worst dress Nominee's 
You either show off your boobs OR your legs, not both!


  


Who were some of your favorites and some of your fails?


Credit: wire image