Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Currently Obsessed!

As you know by now, I love all things girlie....the more bows and pink and makeup the better!

Now that it is winter, and my makeup routine has changed a bit, I wanted to update and share a few of my current obsessions!






Beauty Blender
This tiny sponge, makes my makeup finish smooth while getting in all the tiny crevices of my face. The application is super fast, and I like to damped the sponge a bit, so when I apply my face is slightly dewy.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
My skin is super sensitive that just about every new face product I try makes me itchy, red and get hives. I needed a new cream since my skin has been extremely dry this winter. I was going to get a serum from MAC, since there face makeup works with my skin, but the green gel cleanser they have, I am SUPER allergic to, so I was nervous. I stopped by the Kiehl's counter, and tried this cream on my hand, and I love how smooth it felt, and not greasy! I hate how cream or lotion takes forever to sink in and then you feel sticky and dewy for hours! Since my hands are just as sensitive as my face, and my hands were fine after the application, I purchased it! I have been using it once a day for a week and couldn't be happier! However, I think this is the start of my Kiehl's addiction...

Urban Decay Naked Palette
You guys know, I'm def not a natural eye makeup kind of girl. I easily have over 40 individual MAC shadows, and I find myself using my Naked Palette more and more. Even though the colors seem subtle, you can build them and create a smokier nighttime look.

MAC Eyebrow Pencil
I love these brow pencils! They are twist up, don't twist too far as they don't twist back down. Most mornings now with school I have little time to do my makeup :( However, I will always fill in my brows with this pencil. I have it in the color Brunette. Filling in your brows just frames your face and makes you look that much more put together.

Candy Crush
My father started playing this game and now we are all addicted! Its sick! Warning: Don't download the app, you will find yourself playing all the time! Its a game where you have to get three or more to get the candy's to move and clear the board. It reminds me of the movie Wreck It Ralph