Monday, April 2, 2012

The last Hurrah...

If you follow me on Twitter, well then you know that tomorrow I am having knee surgery (again!) Hopefully with all the time I have to spend being off my feet, I will be able to blog more!! This past weekend, very last minute, two girlfriends and I went out for a night on the town, since well, I am not sure when my next night out will be. crutches at a bar or club, oh so NOT cute!!!

Here are a few random shots from the evening. I rocked my leopard jeans, but of course I have no full length pics!

Oh also, would you talk to a guy that went out to a bar or club by himself ? Do you think it is odd he went alone or more power to him, he's confident ? Thoughts!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, I wanted to share, Baby's first bath a few weeks ago!