Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Printed Denim

I absolutely love the look of leopard denim...hello I'm from Jersey!! I recent got these Current Elliot ones and am so in love! They def aren't for the faint of heart, and the best accessory to wear with the pants are confidence.

You have to be a little picky with what you pair with these jeans because obvi they are the focal point of your outfit. You want to keep the rest of your look simple, not even big bold necklaces or earring work for this. I think they look best paired with boots, but can look cute with flats, just not on me.

I am planning on pairing my jeans with a madewell black tunic pocket tshitrt and a either a grey sweater or black blazer. They need to be paired with similar colors or other neutrals. If you want to add a pop of color I would suggest do it with a bold ring or shoes. I will def post pics on how I wear them.

These are some pictures I loved and I am using as outfit inspiration.