Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New polishes to be excited about!!

A new collection comes out tomorrow and no joke this Jersey girl has been counting down the days until March 1st so I can run...ok speed, to my nearest Sally's for The Hunger Games Collection from China Glaze. I love China Glaze's products, on me, their formula is great, lasts long and is very chip resistant!! I cannot wait!

Now I have no idea what The Hunger Games is about, all I know is their is a semi cult following! I better get my butt moving tomorrow to get the polish!



Dress Me Up: District 8, Textiles

Fois Gras: District 10, Livestock

Fast Track: District 6, Transportation

Hook and Line: District 4, Fishing

Stone Cold: District 2, Masonry

Smoke and Ashes: District 12, Coal Mining

Agro: District 11, Agriculture

Mahogany Magic: District 7, Lumber

Harvest Moon: District 9, Grain

Riveting: District 3, Technology/Mechanics

Electrify: District 5, Power

Luxe and Lush: District 1, The Capitol, Luxury


I want to get Luxe and Lush, even though it is prob very similar to my Essie Shine of the Times, and I want Smoke and Ashes.



Here is a better close up of the colors: