Monday, February 6, 2012

Add me to the list

New Obsession: Revlon's Lip Butters! Just got home from Target, and I love the product so much, not only have I texted my closest pals about it, but I feel the need to share the love with you guys!

Of course, in true Jessica fashion I researched online what colors I liked, and ones well weren't for me. I went with a list...only 4 colors on the list, but it was still a list. I also had added 2 more options that I felt would be suitable for my mom to wear and if I discovered those, I would grab them for her.

First stop, Ulta. Me and that store, I don't think we are good friends. Yes, I had a coupon, so I thought it would be great if they had the Lip butters, they did, but only the dark reds that are so not Jessica! I then looked at the nailpolish (le duh!) nothing caught my eye! I left!

I then drove across the parking lot to Target, a little defeated because of the selection Ulta had, I figured this was going to be a hunt! I quickly walked to the correct aisle, not only did they have a MUCH bigger selection then Ulta, they were on sale! Woo hoo! They of course, weren't organized, but who cares! I was def talking to myself saying yes and woo hoo (out loud) when I scored the colors I wanted from my list! I even ended up getting the 2 colors for my mom!!!

I got Cupcake, Gumdrop, Creamsicle & Cotton Candy for me, and then Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle for my momma!

I couldn't wait and put Cupcake on the second I got in the car!! It was love at first application! When they are applied, they feel like chapstick, moisturizing but not sticky. However, they give off as much color as a regular lipstick! This is always my problem, living in Jersey, the cold winters do a number on lips, so my saving grace is this:



The Lip Butters feel just as nice as my Blistex, but they jazz up my makeup look a little bit more and I love that!!

Now on to the packaging. I love how the top in semi clear, and the quilting makes it that much more girlie and fun! You can see the exact color when looking down on the lipstick which is great, so you can kind of judge if you think the color will work for your skin tone.

Please excuse my grody grey carpet, I thought it was the best backdrop for the colors.

Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Pink Truffle, Gumdrop, Peach Parfait, Creamsicle

Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Pink Truffle, Gumdrop, Peach Parfait, Creamsicle

Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Pink Truffle, Gumdrop, Peach Parfait, Creamsicle


Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Pink Truffle, Gumdrop, Peach Parfait, Creamsicle


I swear Creamsicle isn't Orange like it looks it the pics. It is more of a nude.