Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In awe

I have been a fan of Louis Vuitton for as long as I can remember. When it comes to bags, to me, their is no other. Yes, I have Fendi's, Gucci's and Balenciaga's, but to me, no ones craftsmanship, and quality compare to the Louis. I was in awe when I saw these pictures of the Spring/Summer '12 Fashion show. I mean come on, who has a carousel on the runway?? So chic in all white must I add.


Kate, close your mouth!! Dress is to die for!

How amaze is that umbrella? I also love to ombre look, with the feathers, if only it was pink and not yellow.

I have always been a fan of polka dots! Love the statement buttons.

The off the shoulder and the cut, and the sheer on the sides, total awesomeness!

A little boring, but I love the collar, and the patten on the skirt. Might I add it is the perfect shade of pink!