Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Best product ever!

I am such a product junkie, and when I find one that I like, well I stick to it like glue. About a month ago, I went to a makeup class at Mac, and got a bunch of face makeup. Honestly though, who has time every morning to wash your face, moisturize, put on the primer, put on the foundation, the concealer, then the highlighter, then the powder, then the blush? And that's just for your face, not including any eye or lip makeup...yuck!! So yes, I purchased a new face primer, and a highlighter, and a new blush. The foundation and concealer I already owned.

I bought this new primer that we used in class, and it is also tinted in four different shades for different issues a person might have. I got it in neutralize because I have what I call natural blush, its redness, mostly in my cheeks. When I drink, holy hell the redness gets wayyy worse, almost like a sunburn. Back to the product, its a primer/skin enhancer, and I can't stop raving about it. It kind of reminds me of a tinted moisturizer, with thin coverage, but I put it on, and don't even put foundation over it. I have good skin, so I don't need foundation, the redness just annoys me, so I put this on, then put powder over it, and then blush and my skin looks amazing minus the red of course. Here is the product if anyone is interested. Oh and I forgot to mention, it also contains SPF...score! One more thing, this week, my mom got her botox done, and she had some bruising under the skin, I put this on her face under her foundation, and you could hardly see the bruises. Seriously amazing!!!

 Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF 35

These are the 4 tints....Illuminate, Neutralize, Adjust, and Recharge

This is the Mac website's description:
A tinted skin primer formulated with soft-focus powders to help even out skin tone and add radiance. Lightweight and invisible, it goes on under foundation or powder for a naturally perfect look and subtle glow. Helps protect against pollution and UV rays with SPF 35 protection. Available in four tints: Illuminate adds radiance to a sallow complexion; Neutralize calms a red, blotchy complexion; Adjust brightens dull skin; and Recharge adds a little "boost" to any dull complexion. Fragrance free.