Monday, October 24, 2011

Another OPI collabo



Nicki Minaj for OPI, will hit shelves this January. I am not a fan of Nicki, and when I saw her this summer open for Brit Brit, well awful was too nice of a word for her act. I will say she does push the envelope with fashion, and she is always confident no matter how wacky the get up. I mean, the mask was a little much, but usually there is some aspect of her outfit I like. Anyway, here are the six colors...1 shatter of course, a neat color too! Her collection includes "Pink Friday", which is a shimmering pink polish with blue and yellow accents, "Metal 4 Life," which is a chunky silver glitter polish, "Save Me," which has long, thin silvery rainbow glitter pieces, "Fly," which is a solid bright aqua hue, "Did It On 'Em," which is a neon lime color, and "Super Bass," which is a shimmery purple crackle topcoat.


I love the 2nd one, Pink Friday and the third one, Save me.