Saturday, September 3, 2011

You know me and my Mascara!

You guys know, I am always on the hunt for the next best mascara. I'm always searching, and always have at least 4 on hand in my drawer at all times. I change it up on a daily basis! I'm sick, I know! So I came across this mascara on Sephora's website, and I just had to share! It makes me want to go run and get it today! Not sure how the mascara formula is, but man this brush is cool!! It's similar to Mac's Haute and Naughty mascara, where it is like two brushes in one. EXCEPT! This one, cranks up or down. As you can see in the picture below, by cranking the top, the bristles on the brush get closer together or father apart depending on what you want. Love this idea! You can use it on the tighter setting for day events, and then crank it apart to pump up the volume for a night on the town. What do you think???


Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara