Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh so smokey!!

I am obsessed with a smokey eye. I wear a dark eyeshadow and do a smokey eye pretty much everyday of the week. Who says you can't wear dark colors during the day? Whatever, I rock it! You guys also know that I am a MAC addict and rarely do I stray. However, when going on vacation, the individual eyeshadows like I have, take up so much room!! I take way too much makeup with me as it is. I came across this Bobbi Brown palette that I love, I think it will be all I need for my vacation next week. Oh by the way, I'm going to Disney next week in addition to my girls trip to Disney in December. Anyway, back to Bobbi, She actually lives a few towns away from me, so why not support a fellow Jersey girl. I have never used anything from her line, but why not give it a shot! In addition to this palette, maybe I would pack one or two neutral colors like satin taupe or woodwinked by MAC for my trip.



These are the shade that come in the Cool Party Palette:
  • White Eye Shadow
  • Iced Blue Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Sterling Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
  • Gunmetal Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
  • Onyx Sparkle Eye Shadow
It also comes with the eyeshadow and eyeliner brush in one. Oh and this palette, which is called Cool Party Palette, is Limited Edition, so if you want it, you better pounce on it!


UPDATE: I purchased this product. I was unable to open the palette. No one in my family was. I brought it to the store, and the sales associate was talking to me as if I was a child, because at 25, I don't know how to open an eyeshadow palette. I returned it, and because of her actions I will never again buy anything Bobbi Brown.