Monday, September 26, 2011

Jazz it up!!!

One of my favorite things are cheapy fun necklaces. I am more of a silver girl, but that is just me. I think you can throw on a fun long necklace, and no matter how boring the outfit was before, it looks so much more put together!! I also prefer to get cheaper fun long necklaces, and then go to Tiffany or David Yurman for my classic stylish pieces. I also love to wear one of my T &Co or David shorter necklaces, with a longer cheapy forever 21 necklace for a cool fun layer effect. Necklaces are a great way to spruce up your oufit and make it current for the season. You can def get carried away at Forever 21, because I mean come on, a necklace is like 6 bucks! Awesome! If you wear it once or it breaks who cares!! Tonight...I got carried away! Def spent $70 on fun neckalces, whatever! These are some of the fab pieces I bought.


Who doesn't love a Robot with a Tutu? Def ordered it!

Ordered this also, heart outline. Reminds me of Marc Jacobs
Another heart outline. I have one similar already, so I didn't buy this one.

If this came in silver, it would have been mine already. Oh shucks!
Star necklace, every other star has bling....oh so fab!

Love love love this bib necklace, if only I could rock them.

All pieces are from Forever 21.