Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Little Extra Protection...

I want to start off by thanking everyone for their kind thoughts and wishes, during this rough time...Now back to fun stuff!!

Evil Eyes are my favorite piece of fun jewelry to wear. It is believed that it wards off any negative energy or intentions while bringing protection to the one who wears it. I do believe they work, and even if you don't believe in them, they look cute!!!

Here is a little story about my evil eye. I was given a bracelet for my birthday, this year. March 20th. Someone WAS in my life for at least 4 years, and made my left hell, every time I saw this person. It was no picnic! I left for vacation on April 10, and arrived back home on the 17th. A few days after I arrived home, I was told by a family member that this person will no longer be in our lives! (Yes, I am being vague, well because you never know who your readers are.) I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I am still very happy that I no longer have contact with this person. Next month, they will be officially out of my whole families life. Now back to the Evil Eye, maybe it was coincidence, maybe it was the evil eye warding off this person. I won't ever know, but I am now a firm believe that the Evil Eye helped and changed my life. Just something to think about....


These are some Evil Eye's that I am obsessed with...I don't like the glass ones that you see everywhere...

The one below is just like the bracelet I wear daily, but on a cord, not a chain.