Monday, August 1, 2011

Another product to make life easier

A few weeks ago, while at a new nail salon ( it was even featured on RHONJ, but what places around me haven't) I stumbled upon this amazing product, that will change the way I do my own polish. It is called Liquid Palisade by Kiesque, it creates a barrier so that where ever you put this product, polish won't cover. Are you like me, and hate it when polish gets on your cuticles, and then when removing it with a q tip you remove a good chunk of polish that was actually on your nail? This product will prevent that from happening, because you put it around your nail for example, and then peel off the protective barrier. You can even use the product when doing nail art or french manicures, paint this product where ever you don't want polish. How amazing is this???