Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Grow already!!!!

My lashes are going to be the death of me, I swear!!! Yes, I am using the product I blogged about a month ago and I do see a real difference, would I buy it again? not sure. Its annoying having to buy it online, I have to think ahead, and that's too much of a pain for me! Fast forward to this week, my tube is almost empty...GRRREAT, but I got an email from my trusty makeup company MAC saying they are coming out with a product to grow your lashes. SOLD! Its called Prep + Prime Future Length Lash Serum. Anything from the prep + prime collection I love ( ok well just about everything except there lash primer, hey it is a fluke!) and I cannot wait to try this product. You can read more and purchase the product here. The latest addition to our successful Prep + Prime family is a new patented formula that promotes natural lash growth for longer, thicker, stronger looking lashes, with dramatic results visible in eight weeks when used twice daily. From this day forward, there's no looking back!