Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A day in the life

Since I am constantly talking about makeup and my stash, I realized I should share my collection. I wish I had more room to store everything, but I guess I use the limited space I have to the best of its ability. If you have any questions on what colors are, just leave me a comment, and I will get back to you. I am such a scatter brain when it comes to the names of the colors!

When you open the top drawer of the vanity, Wahlah! Eyeshadows galore!
As you can see I do have some foundation, blush and bronzer in this drawer also, but only the ones I go to on a regular basis. I keep the rest in the third drawer that I have.


The pigments I stash on the edge of the eyeshadow, hard to see.

Palettes ( I keep them in the second drawer, with the mineralize shadows)
Closed...love the dots and Hello Kitty of course!
Mineralized shadow...do you spy 3 from the current Semi Precious Collection?

Brushes...Ok so I have to clean them, tonight's project!

The 2 products I cannot live without! Blacktrack gel eyeliner and Painterly paint pot. I didn't use Blacktrack for the longest time, but I am using it everyday and love it!

Mac false lashes mascara and Make Up Forever's Lash Fibers (Primer)...Amazing couple!

This is a mish mosh of liners and grease sticks!

And when its bed time...I use this! Wipes first, and then Cleanse off Oil. I find if I just go straight for the Cleanse off Oil, it burns the heck out of my eyes.

The end, hope you have enjoyed my obsession!