Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hand in Hand


Missoni's iconic zig zag pattern is the definition of summer. And what is summer without the super comfy Havaianas? The two have paired up to make wonderful bright shoes, that will have your friends be jealous that there flip flops aren't as cool as yours. I myself cannot wait to get a pair. The limited-edition flip-flops and espadrilles will arrive in stores this May. There are four styles priced from $60 to $130 and each pair will come packaged in a Missoni crocheted shoe bag in the colors of the Italian and Brazilian flags. You can purchase them online from Net-A-porter.

“Havaianas is a cult," says Angela Missoni in a statement. "I already own many and I keep buying them as soon as I cross a new design or color. I love the Brazilians' joyful colorful lifestyle, which I find so seductive, inspirational, and very empathic to the imagery and taste of Missoni, so as soon as I had the chance I proposed a partnership.”






Havaianas by Missoni Top UnisexHavaianas by Missoni Slim Donna