Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can't wait!!!

Man I wish it was July already so I could try this new mascara. You know me, always looking for the best mascara. I hope this one it is, but I won't hold my breath.

According to the company:

To create density: the volumising shaft has 16 inlaid grooves which serve as reservoirs for material. Each time it is dipped in the vial, they are engorged with mascara so that the base of eyelashes is covered with a thick coating on application.

To define: enclosed in the shaft, a totally clean elastomer separating brush is released by activating the base of the cap. Its cone shape guarantees ease of use combined with ultra-precision. The finishing tool gives the ultimate touch of precision. Its finesse provides a customized, unequalled, lash-by-lash result.




I am officially obsessed!! Givenchy Demesure Audacious Lashes should be released in July.