Monday, April 25, 2011

Multitasking Shoes? Sure why not!

I subscribe to FabFitFun, it is a daily email that keeps me motivated for working out. Not sure if it was her idea or if she writes it, but somehow Giuliana Rancic is involved. Weekly, she will answer email questions about beauty and what not. Now onto this sneaks! Today's email was about the trainer from the show Shredding for the Wedding. Obviously I have no idea what this show is, but I clicked the link. She has these sneakers that help you get more out of your workout. Think Easy Tones or Sketchers Shape Ups on CRACK! These are shoes that have weights in them! That's right...weights! They can be adjusted from 1 1/2 to 3 lbs. depending on your shoe size. I think these are so cool!! They are called No Gym Required and can be purchased here.

Below are some pics. Are the shoes a little dorky looking? Of Course, but come on, they help tone!