Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm back!!

Ever feel like you have so much going on that you forget to go pee? That's how March has been for me. Last week was my birthday, and 2 weeks from today I will be at Disney, can't wait!! I feel like I have so much to do and so little time!!! So that explains my absence, missed you guys!!

I am trying to figure out what to pack makeup wise to bring with me on vacation. As much as I would love to pack all my makeup with me, that's just not an option. I don't know what is harder to decide what to pack makeup, shoes or accessories??

I love the below items so much, that they are part of my must have list!!

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
& Tinted Moisturizer


Lancome Hypnose Drama

Makeup Forever Lash Fibers


Lady Gaga Nude gloss and Lipstick

MAC Gleeful blush


MAC Fix + to set my makeup

As far as eyeshadows, I am completely STUCK!!!

What are some of your makeup must haves?