Sunday, March 27, 2011
On my birthday, every year I get the best present, spring arrives!! yay! I love the colors and effortless style that spring brings. I love these photos from Vogue Paris' April Issue. The flower accessories are to die for!! And double wrap watches are so in for spring/summer.
Ever feel like you have so much going on that you forget to go pee? That's how March has been for me. Last week was my birthday, and 2 weeks from today I will be at Disney, can't wait!! I feel like I have so much to do and so little time!!! So that explains my absence, missed you guys!!
I am trying to figure out what to pack makeup wise to bring with me on vacation. As much as I would love to pack all my makeup with me, that's just not an option. I don't know what is harder to decide what to pack makeup, shoes or accessories??
I love the below items so much, that they are part of my must have list!!
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
& Tinted Moisturizer
Lancome Hypnose Drama
Makeup Forever Lash Fibers
Lady Gaga Nude gloss and Lipstick
MAC Gleeful blush
MAC Fix + to set my makeup
As far as eyeshadows, I am completely STUCK!!!
What are some of your makeup must haves?
Saturday, March 5, 2011
My fellow Blogger Rachael from Rachael's Closet Awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Make sure you go and follow her blog it is def one of my favs!! Thanks pretty lady!
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Seven things about Me:
1) I believe in signs from people that have passed on. I have some stories that will make you go what?? That's for another post tho.
2) I have a sick obsession with makeup! Isn't it normal to have over 50 eyeshadows? And every employee at the MAC Counter to know you by name?
3) I am perfectly happy being single! I like being able to talk to whoever I want, and not having to worry about being tied down.
4) My dream job is a Wardrobe Stylist, and I am trying to pursue this. I have helped to style one girl on Jerseylicious and one of the new Housewives of NJ
5) I love my brother and we have the best relationship, but I can't stand his wife. We don't talk.
6) I go to Disney World at least once a year. Obsessed!
7) I get motion sick if I read ANYTHING in the car.
Here are the people I would like to pass this award on to, they all have amazing blogs and I love reading them!:
1) Amber from Amber's Notebook
2) Nicole from Nicole's Guide to Style
3) Pauline from Instinct of Style
4) Kylie from My Shopaholic Confessions
5) Shannon from Life After I Dew
6) Courtney from Keeping Up with Court
7) Jen from The Look 4 Less
I went to MAC today to look at the new Jeanius collection. Wasn't too crazy about the makeup, but ended up getting both nail polishes, Biker Blue which is a black base with purple and blue pearl...looks like a true navy, and Frayed to Order which is a white base with a soft pink duochrome with a matte finish. I put Biker Blue on today, and plan on putting on Frayed to Order on later in the week. Anyway, my favorite MAC girls couldn't stop raving about the Quite Cute Collection due out April 7. I was shocked I never heard of it, so I had to google immediately, and was in love!! This collection is everything I love, girlie colors and hearts!!