Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Overrated!!

Last week, I was so excited to go to the launch of the Disney Villains for Mac collection. Officially the collection doesn't come out until the 30th. It *might* be on the mac website already, I have't checked. Not only were some regular items repackaged for this collection, but there weren't many choices AT ALL! After looking online at various website that leak info, the collection seemed large and in charge! Not the case. I ended up getting only three items. Wish I would have loved it more. It just lacked that wow feature in my opinion.

I got the nude one on the right. I am always on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick. Creme de Nude, gets all beaten up because it is a creamsheen :(


Can't wait to experiment with this eyeshadow!! One of the girls had it on that night and it looked awesome!

This is how it looks closed.

I can't wait to actually put this nail polish on!!!