Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is it really fall?

Today, it is 80 degrees. New Jersey weather has been super wacky this year. In the beginning of the week, it was freezing, like I mean I broke out my north face at night, and today, shorts and a tank. I switched my closet over to fall clothing yesterday, but left 2 pairs of shorts in it. I also left all my sandals out. I feel like you can rock sandals until its 40 degrees. I prob will wear them, until mid October, not everyday of course. And the foot that I broke 2 years ago, is always colder then my not broken foot, but its ok. The dr said thats normal, yeah ok! I went to the beach over the summer, and it was a blast. I have been meaning to post my beach pics, but life got in the way. Anyway here they are!

Thank you Khloe for telling me I'm a fat ass!
Is this a Jersey thing? Planes flying by with banners?
More advertising!!!
I was a little chilly! See you in April Mickey!!!
The waves were rough!
The beach
Cold, but comfy!