Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stella and Dot

My sister in law started selling a jewelry company a few months ago called Stella and Dot. This past week, I had a "trunk show" for her, friends came over, had wine and shopped. From that party, the hostess (me!) gets a percentage of the total sales of free money for jewelry, and also can get up to 4 half priced items! I was like a kid in a candy store going through the catalog last night with her! Oh and we both have the same love for crunchy gummi bears, so we had crunchy gummi's and stella and dot! Sounds like a good night to me!

Jennifer Love Hewitt is a fan of this necklace, as am I!! Also, if you watch Bachelor Pad, Elizabeth wore it on last week's episode!
This necklace comes with a black ribbon, so it can be worn layered like this, or longer
How amazing are these earrings and matching bracelet???


Simple and classic. Good for everyday.
Would never guess these earrings are under $40 huh?
Had to have this one!!! My favorite, saved the best for last! Can be worn short or long, depending on how you tie the ribbon!