You know you are best friends when you show up to your other best friends wedding all in matching dresses...almost identical! Honorary Bridesmaids! Of course we discussed our outfits with each other before, we are girls, hello! But never down to the details like these. So we all go together to the church, take off our jackets and realize...we match!
I did my own makeup, since I am a little OCD.
Again, sporting Red Cherry lashes!
Finished look, besides lipstick. Put that on, after the dress is on.
Here is the finished look. Lipstick and all!
Let me know if you want to know what I used for my makeup!
These are some of my favorites that have made my makeup during the month of January so much easier!!!
1. I have a deep love for Armani's luminous silk foundation!! I was never one to wear foundation everyday, but this stuff, I just love how it feels and looks. It is absolutely worth the price! I get why it is a cult favorite.
2. This eyeliner I tried on a complete whim. I mean come on, the shape of it alone is just crazy. However, I am that girl that wears black liner in her waterline and tight line everyday! I was having a issue with my regular liner staying in my water line. After trying this, I am in love.
3. Too Faced Glitter glue, you are a god send!! Do you love Mac's pressed pigments, but never use them because the fallout on your face is like NO OTHER? Hi yeah I'm the same way, until ahhh Glitter glue! Amazing! It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and my glitter stayed all night, but came off easily when it was bed time.
4. This odd thing! I picked up at Sephora and it is worth every cent! I have no problem throwing lashes on anyone else, but when it comes to putting them on myself, oh gosh! I have watched countless tutorials that tell you to use tweezers. I just get scared with the metal that close to my eye. This little helper is amazing, not only is the end rubber, but it is curved like the shape of your eye. First time is a hit when I apply lashes on myself and this stud! I am telling you this is a life save, game changer whatever else. Get this dude!
5. Red Cherry lashes oh the love I have, Light weight, fabulous quality, look amazing and cheap. I wish I didn't have to order them online, but its ok! I love them more then Ardell's yes, I said it!
Don't you just love it when you buy a piece of clothing and it makes you instantly happy? I love that feeling! It doesn't happen to often for me when I'm shopping. Recently, on a whim I went to a different Bloomingdale's then I normally go to. Not only did this particular location have my favorite brand Peace Love World, but they also had Rails. I never heard of Rails, but I said, let me give it a try. I love a good button down!!! I feel like it is a classic piece that can be dressed up or down and also transition from day to night. I usually reach for plaid button downs that include pink, just my preference.
I cannot stop raving about the fit of my new Rails button down. In addition to the amazing fit, it is so soft! It literally feels like pajamas. Ya know how some button downs are stiff and just look stiff and heavy on? Not Rails. They have achieved that effortless cool laid back vibe perfectly.
Here is a picture on how I styled mine. Click here to check out Rails.
Every one in awhile, you get down and find yourself in a rut. Right now I'm in a serious rut. Everything just isn't going in my favor. I try and try, but I get no where. I saw this quote and it really helped me, not only in my weightless battle, but in my overall life. you need to step back and observe life. See what you have overcome and how much you have grown. Have to stay in the positive!!!
Those days when you wakeup late or just have no energy at all are the ones that make getting ready that much more difficult! Recently, I have been so uninspired makeup wise that I don't want to get ready. As you know, I am the kind of person that has to always look presentable. These are my go to items when I don't want to put any effort into getting ready.
Some concealer where it is needed, blush for the glow, contour a smidge so that my face doesn't look as round, black eyeliner on the water line and tight line and then a few coats of mascara!
This look makes me feel like I have something on, but without much effort!
Have you ever purchased a makeup product and almost instantly after using it, you ask yourself where has it been all your life? A deep love almost obsession starts immediately? I recently purchased Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick in beige. I'm not a fan of Bobbi's makeup, even though I should be since she is from Jersey. I know her shimmer bricks have a cult following, so I jumped on the train! I now understand the hype and must have status of these products. I love all the colors mixed together. It adds the right amount of highlight without any glitter! It's more or a shimmer and glow! Amazing!